RockJock's Pro Edition Johnny Joint Suspension System for JL Wranglers and Unlimiteds with the 3.6L V6 or 2.0T gas engine provides 3.5 inches of lift and allows for efficient clearance of up to 37 in. tall tires (larger tires will require aftermarket fenders and minor trimming)! This kit is comprised of only the highest end components in the areas of strength, fit, finish, function, and the engineering to back them, delivering a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability – all in a complete, direct bolt-on kit. This kit is designed specifically for the serious off-roader who not only wants to lift their vehicle and install big tires, but also wants to tackle the toughest trails in the country with confidence and ease.
Premium shock packages from Bilstein, Fox and King are offered here as options so that you can select the shock brand and performance level that matches your driving style. We always recommend adjustable shocks, as they allow the ride to be tuned to match the terrain and driver’s preference.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – All 3.6L V6 and 2.0T Gas Engine Models
- JL Wrangler (2-door) – All 3.6L V6 and 2.0T Gas Engine Models
- 3.5 in. Lift Dual-Rate Front And Rear Springs
- Urethane Front Coil Spring Isolators (included with front springs)
- 8 Johnny Joint Adjustable Control Arms
- Johnny Joint Adjustable Front Trac Bar (forged, organically shaped)
- Johnny Joint Adjustable Rear Trac Bar
- Rear Trac Bar Geometry Correction Bracket
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Kits
- Front and Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Links w/ Sealed Ends
- Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- All Required Hardware
- RockJock Spec. Dual-Rate Springs - Feature a soft initial rate that absorbs small bumps and trail chop, to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, while a firmer secondary rate helps soak up larger impacts and reduce bottoming. A key differentiator of RockJock spec. dual-rate sp