RockJock's Sport Edition Johnny Joint Suspension System for JK Wranglers provides 4 inches of lift and allows for efficient clearance of up to 37 in. tall tires (larger tires will require aftermarket fenders and minor trimming)!
Comprised of only the highest end components in the areas of strength, fit, finish, function, and the engineering to back them, this kit is more than sufficient for those who want to lift their vehicle, install big tires and hit some intermediate trails on the weekend!
For those who intend to do more serious 4 wheeling and rock crawling, you'll want to look at all of the upgrade parts that RockJock has to offer that can be added to this kit to get your vehicle to it's full potential at any level of off-roading!
Premium shock packages from Rancho, Fox and King are offered here as options so that you can select the shock brand and performance level that matches your driving style. We always recommend adjustable shocks, as they allow the ride to be tuned to match the terrain and driver’s preference.
- JK Wrangler (2-door) – All Models
- 4 in. Lift Dual-Rate Front And Rear Springs
- Johnny Joint Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms
- Johnny Joint Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms
- Front and Rear Trac Bar Geometry Correction Brackets
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Kits
- Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Links w/ Sealed Ends
- Front and Rear Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Rear Shock Relocator Kit
- All Required Hardware
- RockJock Spec. Dual-Rate Springs - Feature a soft initial rate that absorbs small bumps and trail chop, to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, while a firmer secondary rate helps soak up larger impacts and reduce bottoming. A key differentiator of RockJock spec. dual-rate springs is the positioning of the crossover point between the initial and secondary spring rates so that a portion of the softer initial rate is available and active at ride height before crossing over to the firmer secondary rate deeper into the travel.
- Bump Stop Spacers - Pro