RockJock’s Rear Suspension Geometry Correction Brackets for all JT Gladiator models relocate the axle housing mounting point of the rear upper control arms to reduce the dramatic pinion angle drop associated with the JT rear suspension when it travels thru it’s cycle.
This kit is completely bolt-on and very simply installs into the factory control arm brackets on the vehicle's frame.
Brackets are finished in semi-gloss black and include all necessary hardware for installation.
- JT Gladiator – All Models
- RH and LH Geometry Correction Brackets
- All Required Hardware
- Lift - This kit is ideally designed to work on 2.5 in.-3.5 in. lifted vehicles. It may also be used with larger lift amounts, but will yield diminished benefit.
- Control Arms - May be used with factory or adjustable control arms such as our RJ-150400-103 upper and RJ-150400-101 lower Control Arm Sets.
- RJ-151405-103 Kit
- 16mm-1.5 x 110mm Long Bolt: RJ-501103-1
- 5/8 in. Flat Washer: CE-98023A035
- 16mm-1.5 Stover Nut: RJ-502103-1
- Steel Spacer: RJ-514000-7