RockJock’s Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Drop Kit for JT Gladiators is mandatory in lifted applications to reduce driveline angles.
This beautifully CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum spacer installs very simply by unbolting the 2 driveshaft carrier bearing bolts from the bottom of the frame, dropping the bearing down, sliding this spacer in and then bolting the carrier bearing and spacer back up with the new, supplied, longer hardware.
- JT Gladiator – All Models
- (1) Billet Aluminum Spacer
- All required hardware and step-by-step instructions
- .740 in. Thick x 1.625 in. wide x 7.750 in. Long
- Finished in clear anodize.