The RockJock JT Gladiator Mojave Edition 1 1/2 Inch Suspension Lift lifts the Mojave model enough to efficiently clear a 37 in. tire, while retaining all of the factory performance parts included in the JT Mojave package.
This kit retains the vehicle’s smooth, comfortable on-road ride, while the RockJock components feature high-quality, durable components that easily install and bump your vehicle’s height up – all in a complete, direct bolt-on kit.
- JT Gladiator – Mojave Model
- Mojave Front Upper Air-Bump Stop Spacers
- Mojave Rear Upper Bump Stop Spacers
- Front Shock Relocators
- Rear Shock Relocators
- Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- Extended Front Sway Bar Links
- Extended Rear Sway Bar Links
- All Required Hardware
- This RockJock Jeep JT Gladiator Mojave Suspension Kit provides 1.5 in. of suspension lift.
- 37 in. tires – no inner fender modification necessary
- 4.5 in. wheel backspace is recommended for all tire sizes
Optional Add-On Components - Add-on components enable the RockJock Mojave Lift to be customized for increased off-road capabilities and tuning.
- Antirock Sway Bars – The most popular off-road sway bar on the market enhances off-road driving capabilities with balanced performance of front and rear suspension in rugged off-road conditions. Off-road traction is improved with increased suspension flex and by equalizing and distributing the weight of the vehicle over all four tires - without the overly loose feeling created by sway bar disconnects.
- Control Arms – Install upper, lower or all 8 RockJock Johnny Joint control arms for maximum articulation and adjustability.
- Geometry Correction Brackets – Restore and Improve factory geometry for a more pleasurable on-road driving experience.
- Trac Bars and Bracket – Heavy duty adjustable length chromoly trac bars combine a precise fit with increased strength and adjustable length to perfectly center the axles under the vehicle. High-articulation Johnny Joint ends provide maximum durability and suspension flex and the optional rear trac bar bracket will restore rear trac bar geometry after a lift is installed.