RockJock’s Johnny Joint Adjustable Length Rear Trac Bar for all JT Gladiator models is an easy, bolt-on component that makes a huge difference! This bar can be used on a stock JT, on a JT with our Suspension System, or anything in between!
Trac Bar features greasable, RH/LH adjustable narrow Johnny Joint rod ends on both ends, which provide for maximum articulation as well as allowing for adjustment of the bar on the vehicle, without either end having to be removed.
Finish is semi-gloss black powder coat and the forged adjuster end is finished in gold zinc plating.
- JT Gladiator – All Models
- Johnny Joint Rear Trac Bar Assembly
- Closed – 32.995 in.
- Extended – 34.625 in.
- Factory hardware is retained to attach the trac bar to the axle and the chassis.
- Bar is fabricated from 1.25 in. x .250 in. wall 4130 chromoly tubing.
- Adjustable ends feature 1 in.-14 RH/LH threads.
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for these Control Arms: CE-9112T
- Complete Johnny Joint Adjuster End (RH Thread): CE-9112N-13
- Complete Johnny Joint Adjuster End (LH Thread): CE-9112NL-13
- Johnny Joint Rebuild Kit: CE-9112NRK
- Johnny Joint Pivot Ball: CE-91122-2
- Jam Nut (RH Thread, Small Hex): CE-9120JK-JN
- Jam Nut (LH Thread): CE-9113LJN
- Zerk Fitting: CE-1103K21