RockJock's JL and JT Front Suspension Geometry Correction Brackets restore factory drivability and handling characteristics after installing a lift. These brackets will put the control arms back in stock position in relation to the axle, correcting caster angle, improving front driveline angle and causing the axle to travel in it's factory intended arc. General road manners and the way in which the vehicle absorbs bumps are restored to stock feel.
This kit is completely bolt-on and very simply installs into the factory control arm brackets on the vehicle frame. Additional holes are provided for correctly geometry in vehicles that are equipped with aftermarket, 1 ton axles.
Brackets are finished in semi-gloss black and include all necessary hardware for installation.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) - All Models
- JL Wrangler (2-door) - All Models
- JT Gladiator - All Models
- RH and LH Geometry Correction Brackets
- All Required Hardware
- Lift - This kit is ideally designed to work on 2.5 in.-3.5 in. lifted vehicles. It may also be used with larger lift amounts, but will yield diminished benefit.
- Control Arms - May be used with factory or adjustable control arms such as our CE-9818FUA upper and CE-9818FLA lower Control Arm Sets.