Extreme usage of your JL Wrangler, JL Unlimited or JT Gladiator vehicle, with tires over 37 in. tall, requires massive upgrades to your steering to keep you and your family safe! Being pro-active, so you don't get stranded in the wilderness is the smart thing to do! The RockJock Currectlync Modular Extreme Duty Drag Link is must-have for this application!
RockJock's completely bolt-on Modular Extreme Drag Link is commonly referred to as our 2 1/2 ton drag link. Features include a massive 1 5/8 in. diameter tube, 1 1/4 in. RH/LH thread forged steel rod ends, 1 ton taper removable rod end cartridges (that may be used in standard or reversed orientation) and premium jam nuts. The right hand and left hand threads and jam nuts allow for drag link spec. adjustments after installation without having to remove either end of the drag link from the vehicle.
The removable cartridges in the rod ends offer many advantages.
- They are able to be replaced independently of the forged rod end, saving cost
- A spare can easily be carried in the vehicle for trail repairs (carry our JK-9703W wrench with you as well!)
- If a cartridge end is removed and replaced, the vehicle does not have to be realigned, because the drag link length adjustment was not compromised
- If a high-steer configuration is desired, cartridges may be easily removed from the rod end forgings and reinserted from the top and simply tightened back down
This easy to install component is designed for use on stock height or lifted vehicles (up to 6 in. lift), requires no modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle. Components are powder coated semi-gloss black so they are ready for install right out of the box!
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) - All Models (w/ any stock differential option)
- JL Wrangler (2-door) - All Models (w/ any stock differential option)
- JT Gladiator - All Models (w/ any stock differential option)
- Many installations of aftermarket differentials (see fitment note below)
- (1) Modular Extreme Drag Link Assembly