RockJock’s Johnny Joint Front Lower Control Arm Set for all JL Wrangler, JL Unlimited and JT Gladiator vehicles provides you with extremely heavy duty, adjustable length control arms to replace your factory control arms. Adjustable arms are a must for aligning lifted vehicles to get your caster specs. in check!
These arms feature RockJock’s 2 1/2 in. Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based flex joints. Johnny Joints deliver a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. They are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems. Learn more here.
Arms are fully greasable and feature mounting studs in the stock location for re-attachment of the brake line brackets. Finish is semi-gloss black powder coat on the arms and gold zinc plating on the Johnny Joint adjuster ends.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- JL Wrangler (2-door) – All Models
- JT Gladiator – All Models
- Johnny Joint Front Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- Closed - 23.900 in.
- Extended - 25.280 in.
- Factory hardware is retained to attach arms to the axle and the chassis
- Studs are included on new arms for re-attaching your brake lines
- Arms are fabricated from 1 5/8 in. x .250 in. wall DOM steel tubing
- Adjusters feature 1 1/4 in.-12 threads
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for these Control Arms: CE-9110T
- Johnny Joint Adjuster End (RH Thread): CE-9114-28
- Johnny Joint Rebuild Kit: CE-9110RK
- Johnny Joint Pivot Ball: CE-91102-28
- Zerk Fitting (on Arms): CE-1095K47
- Zerk Fitting (on Johnny Joints): CE-1103K21