RockJock's Johnny Joint Double Adjustable Front Lower Control Arm Set for all JK Wrangler and Unlimited models provides you with extremely heavy duty, adjustable length control arms to replace your factory control arms. Adjustable arms are a must for aligning lifted vehicles to get your caster specs. in check!
These arms feature CNC machined solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum bodies that are black anodized with machined highlights, adjustable 2 1/2 in. Johnny Joints on both ends and bolt-on, replaceable 4130 chromoly skid plates – to protect those beautiful arms!
Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based flex joints. Johnny Joints deliver a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. They are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems. Learn more here.Arms are fully greasable via zerk fittings. Finish is black anodize with machined highlights on the arms and gold zinc plating on the Johnny Joint adjuster ends.
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – All Models*
- JK Wrangler (2-door) – All Models*
- Johnny Joint Double Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- (2) Bolt-On 4130 Chromoly Skid Plates
- (4) Rubber Grommets (force arms to return to an upright position)
- Closed – 24.150 in.
- Extended – 27.380 in.
- Arms will work with 37 in. tires, 4 1/2 in. backspace wheels and stock axles. Larger tires or shallower backspace wheels will require wider width axles – no exception!
- Adjusted as short as these arms will go, they start out 3/8 in. longer than stock control arms!
- Factory hardware is retained to attach arms to the axle and the chassis
- Arms are fabricated from CNC machined solid 6061-T6 aluminum
- Adjusters ends feature 1 1/4 in.-12 RH/LH threads
- Grade 8 pinch bolts at each end retain adjusters
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for these Control Arms: CE-9110T
- Complete Johnny Joint Adjuster End (RH Thread): CE-9114
- Complete Johnny Joint Adjuster End (LH Thread): CE-9114L
- Johnny Joint Rebuild Kit: CE-9110RK
- Johnny Joint Pivot Ball: CE-91102
- Bolt-On Skid Plates: CE-9807FAS
- Rubber Grommet (keeps arms upright): CE-9600K218
- Zerk Fitting (on Arms & Johnny Joints): CE-1103K21