RockJock's Johnny Joint Control Arm Set for all Jeep JK Wrangler models provides you with extremely heavy duty, adjustable length control arms to replace all 8 of your factory control arms. Adjustable control arms are an absolute must after your lifting your vehicle to get your caster and pinion angles back in check!
Arms feature RockJock’s Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based flex joints. Johnny Joints deliver a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. They are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems. Learn more here.
Arms are fully greasable and are finished in semi-gloss black powder coat.
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- JK Wrangler (2-door) – All Models
- Johnny Joint Front Upper Control Arms (CE-9807FUA)
- Johnny Joint Front Lower Control Arms (CE-9807FLA)
- Johnny Joint Rear Upper Control Arms (CE-9807RUA)
- Johnny Joint Rear Lower Control Arms (CE-9807RLA)
- Front Upper = 18.005 in. Closed / 19.060 in. Extended
- Front Lower = 22.060 in. Closed / 23.440 in. Extended
- Rear Upper = 17.075 in. Closed / 18.690 in. Extended
- Rear Lower = 19.915 in. Closed / 21.295 in. Extended
- With the exception of the frame end of the front upper arm (new bolts included for this location), arms retain all factory hardware to attach them to the axle and the chassis.
- Upper arms are fabricated from 1.25 in. x .188 in. wall DOM steel tubing, lower arms are 1.625 in. o.d. x .250 in. wall DOM steel tubing.
- Upper arms feature 1 in.-14 threads, lower arms feature 1.25 in.-12 threads.
- Arms are fully rebuildable – should the need arise.